Just how to delete a google suite account?
If you’& rsquo; re moving away from G Collection (Google Apps for Work), you don’& rsquo; t have to leave your Insightly account behind. Exactly how you’& rsquo; ll continue will certainly rely on what you’& rsquo; re performing with your domain name.
Because the protection connection between Insightly and also G Suite is linked to the domain, it’& rsquo; s not possible to detach your existing Insightly account from the Google Applications domain name.
When altering your domain name
If you will certainly no more be making use of the domain name you’& rsquo; ve made use of on G Suite, you can add the email addresses from your brand-new domain name as exterior customers on your existing account and also keep all your information as well as account intact.
You’& rsquo; ll need to do this prior to cancelling your G Collection account, considering that you’& rsquo; ll requirement to utilize it for accessing Insightly.
When maintaining your domain name and also moving it to another company
If you are keeping the existing domain by moving it to an additional service, you will certainly require to:
- Create a brand-new Insightly account with a short-lived e-mail address (like a complimentary Gmail account).
- Set up the brand-new account with Pipelines, custom-made areas, and any kind of other modifications you’& rsquo; ve made to the bank account.
- Invite your current users as exterior users to the new account.
- Transfer your main documents by hand. Some items can not be transferred (see the transfer posts for additional information).
- Cancel and also remove the old account.
If you have actually a paid Insightly subscription, we can transfer your paid credit score to the new account.
You’& rsquo; ll just require to update for one month to enter your credit card info right into the brand-new account (we can not access the card number for safety and security reasons) and also contact our assistance team with the transfer request.