How to delete your facebook account on iphone 2019?
How to Deactivate or Delete Your Facebook Account on iPhone or iPad
- Temporary Deactivate Facebook Account
- Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Go to Menu by tapping on the icon of three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down and go into Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and open Account Ownership and Control.
- Select Deactivation and Deletion.
Temporary Deactivate Facebook Account
Permanently Delete Facebook Account
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently from Computer
- Visit Facebook Delete Page on the web.
- Log in to your email address and password.
- Click on Delete Account. If you want to disable your Facebook account temporarily, you may choose the “Deactivate Account” option.
- Enter your password and click Continue.
- Hit Delete Account again to permanently delete the account.
Difference Between Deactivate and Delete Facebook Account
When you deactivate your account,
- No one on Facebook can see your profile except you.
- Your profile will be disabled, and your name & photos will be deleted from most things you’ve shared.
- You’ll be able to use Messanger.
- Only certain information will be visible like messages.
- Your name will be visible in your friends’ friend list.
- Your name, posts, and comments will be visible to the admins of groups you’re a part of.
When you delete your account,
- You can’t reactivate your account again. (only if you log in within 30 days)
- Once you deleted your account, all your data including uploads will be removed and you can’t retrieve them later.
- You can’t use third-party apps like Instagram that you used via Facebook account login.
- You won’t able to use Messenger. However, messages sent to your friends will be still visible in their chats.
So what’s your take on using Facebook. Are you opting for deactivation or deletion? Which is your preferred option? Don’t forget to tell us in the comment section below!
You may also want to read this.