How to read deleted texts on samsung?
Sep 01, 2020 вЂў Filed to: Manage Device Data вЂў Proven solutions
The need to recover deleted text messages from Samsung phones may lead you to a wild goose chase of Samsung SMS recovery softwares. Think of things thatвЂ™re stored in our messages: Addresses, Business Contacts, Love Greetings, Appointments. Assuming messages live forever (and out of laziness), we fail to save this information elsewhere. A factory reset or phone crash later weвЂ™re left to rue the loss of messages containing this wealth of information. And the prospect of retrieving deleted text messages from our Samsung phones would have been a difficult one.
Text messages form the core of mobile communications. Having a backup of your messages can prevent the apocalypse that is the loss of these messages. But sometimes backups fail. And when options like auto-backup donвЂ™t work, Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) becomes the reboot that our message-less lives need in order to recover these deleted text messages from our Samsung phones.
Why are Samsung messages lost, anyway?
LetвЂ™s keep this simple. There are three reasons why Samsung messages are deleted:
1. Factory Reset: We have all done a factory reset to speed-up our sluggish phones. HavenвЂ™t we? HereвЂ™s the catch: doing so without taking a backup of our SMS and MMS messages results in their loss.
2.Accidental Message Deletion: This one is perhaps the most common. We love deleting. Anything to clear the space, right? Messages with attachments are usually the first target. And we donвЂ™t stop even after deleting that first bulky message, we go on a rampage and delete everything until our messages are cleared, only to discover later what was lost.
3.Phone Crash: The rarest of the three scenarios. But Phone crashes and system failures usually come without knocking. They could be triggered by virus or just a hardware malfunction. But it does happen. And when it does, sometimes messages get deleted.
How to avoid losing Samsung messages permanently?
When your message is deleted it isnвЂ™t wiped completely. The message still resides in memory sectors. It can be overwritten though by a new message.You can do three things to avoid permanent loss of messages from your galaxy phones:
- вЂў Stop using your Samsung phones until the messages are recovered by an application like Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android).
- вЂў Try to recover deleted messages as soon as possible as the longer the message remains un-recovered the harder it is going to be to recover the file later and the higher the chance that it will be overwritten.
How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung?
To retrieve deleted messages from Samsung phones, you donвЂ™t need to look farther than Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). ItвЂ™s the worldвЂ™s first data recovery software that has the highest recovery rate in the Android data-retrieval business. It can recover deleted files on Android from a lot of scenarios like System crash, R.O.M flashing, backup synchronizing error and others. It can retrieve files from both Android SD card and phone memory. On top of that it works for both rooted and unrooted devices. After extraction, the rooted state of the devices doesnвЂ™t change. The recovery process is simple and one doesnвЂ™t really need to be a computer-wiz to use it. The range of file-types recovered spans from contacts, text-messages, photos and WhatsApp messages to videos and documents.
Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports to recover deleted Videos & WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS, icluding Samsung S7.